Teen-age Romances #11 - Matt Baker art & cover

Matt Baker
Teen-age Romances v1 #11, 1950Matt Baker's cover and three stories are competently drawn, each featuring a girl with her own conundrum. In "Love Made Me an Outcast", a high school student learns the consequence of a hallway kiss and "I Had a Love Debt" features a woman who spends her commission all too quickly. "Could I Live Down My Past?" carries the theme of a girl's sullied reputation. This tale stands out a bit more, mostly due to the opening splash (a montage of portraits around a distraught figure). This is 11 of 42 Teen-age Romances issues by Baker.
- - - - - - - - - - 
Baker cover pencils and inks = ***
"Could I Live Down My Past?" Baker story pencils and inks 5 pages = ***
"I Had a Love Debt" Baker story pencils and inks 7 pages = ***
"Love Made Me an Outcast" Baker story pencils and inks 7 pages = ***

Matt Baker
- - - - - - - - - -
Home / Baker / Teen-age Romances / St. John
ebay  >this issue >Baker
Teen-age Romances #11 - Matt Baker art & cover Teen-age Romances #11 - Matt Baker art & cover Reviewed by Ted Ignacio @ Pencil Ink on 9:09 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.